We welcome students from diverse communities and culture.
Criteria for processing the application form for admission:
- Availability of seats for the programme in the given period during the academic year.
- Order in which forms are received by the Enrolment office.
- The age equivalence criteria being fulfilled as per details in the application
- Submission of a completed application form with all required documents.
- Validity of the documents submitted meeting the requirements listed in the application form.
Criteria for Granting of Admission
- Admission process is initiated only if the application is processed.
- The student appears in person for the written assessment (English and Math) as applicable for the grade level applied for admission.
- The students seeking admission in senior school appear in person for interview or group discussion as required and meet the criteria of preparedness.
- The enrolment team confirms the readiness of the student upon review of the application set, previous academic reports and evaluation of assessment done at Neev.
- Meeting with parents and the Head of School /Programme is completed and enrolment is approved.
The child needs to be in the age criteria as listed below in August 31st of the academic year in which they are seeking admission.
|Grade 1||6 years|
|Grade 2||7 years|
|Grade 3||8 years|
|Grade 4||9 years|
|Grade 5||10 years|
|Grade 6||11 years|
|Grade 7||12 years|
|Grade 8||13 years|
|Grade 9||14 years|
|Grade 10||15 years|
|Grade 11||16 years|
|Grade 12||17 years|